Hold a Food Drive
Organize a food drive at your workplace, neighborhood, or congregation. This is a great way to give back by helping to feed hungry neighbors in need and to raise awareness of hunger issues in our community.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to conduct a food drive.
- Click here to learn more about how to conduct a virtual food drive using your social network.
- Request food drive barrels.
- Loaves & Fishes Priority Needs List
- Loaves & Fishes Logo and Logo Usage Policy
- Shop Our Amazon Smile Wish List for items that be delivered directly to our door!
- Please contact Lindsey Houser, Food Drive Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org after submitting your food drive registration form.