DURING THE CURRENT COVID-19 HEALTH CRISIS:
Loaves & Fishes has temporarily suspended most volunteer activities. We do have limited availability for volunteer opportunities including:
Home Delivery Drivers
Packing Emergency Food Boxes
These limited volunteer slots tend to fill up quickly but more slots are added each week. Click here to see our volunteer calendar and current availability.
Thank you for your support of Loaves & Fishes and we look forward to having all of our volunteers join us as soon as we possibly can!
Sign Up to Volunteer:
Whether you are a first time or frequent volunteer, whether you are signing up as an individual or for a group, you must first set up your account.
- Create an online account here or the Volunteer Now link below. You must create an account to sign up for a volunteer shift.
- Complete the volunteer orientation and sign the waiver.
- Sign up by clicking on the calendar and then choosing an open shift. After you have chosen a time, check your email for confirmation and details.
- For Scheduling Groups the group leader must register as an individual first.
Court Ordered Community Service
Loaves & Fishes accepts court ordered community service for individuals at least 18 years of age. We do not accept charges involving theft, assault or weapons of any kind. Court ordered community service can only be scheduled by Loaves & Fishes staff. Please call the Volunteer & Food Drive Coordinator.
Hold a Food Drive
Organize a food drive at your work place, neighborhood, or congregation. This is a great way to give back by helping to feed hungry neighbors in need and to raise awareness of hunger issues in our community.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Click here for step by step instructions on how to conduct a food drive.
- Request food drive barrels.
- Loaves & Fishes Priority Needs List
- Loaves & Fishes Logo and Logo Usage Policy
- Shop Our Amazon Smile Wish List for items that be delivered directly to our door!
- Please contact Lindsey Silliman, Food Drive Coordinator email@example.com after submitting your food drive registration form.