Groceries for Neighbors in Need
- Don't forget Mother's Day is Sunday, May 10th. Simply shop AmazonSmile and Amazon will make a donation to Loaves & Fishes!
- Hold a food drive for Loaves & Fishes without ever leaving your computer! Visit our Virtual Food Drive page and start shopping now.
- Loaves & Fishes priority needs are canned meats, 100% juice, canned fruit, canned pastas (such as Spaghettio's) and cereal.
- You can drop off food donations at any of our Loaves & Fishes food pantries during pantry hours. Click here to find the pantry nearest you.
- 48% of those fed by Loaves & Fishes are children.
Meet Me in GalileeApril 7, 2015
Spring always brings new life! Whether you celebrate Easter, Passover or just the beauty of a Carolina spring; new opportunities, new possibilities and new growth are everywhere you look. April has … Continue reading
May 7, 2015
Queen City Forward is holding a series of Community Conversations around hunger and food access in Charlotte. Dates include May 7th and May 12th. Visit their website at queencityforward.org.
May 9, 2015
Saturday, May 9 is the National Association of Letter Carrier's Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive. Simply leave a bag of non-perishable food items by your mailbox this Saturday. It's that easy!
Help Stamp Out Hunger on Saturday, May 9th
|Sitemap||site by Bellaworks|